Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun times...

So yesterday I made yogurt! Really easy! Tastes great! A must from now on. My Love worked today, and then we took the boys to Imagine Eve where we met another family whom we like to spend time with. After the kids got to play on bounce castles and inflatable courses we went to their house for yummy homemade salsa and some bean dip with chips! Nice raw dinner for us. We played Wii, Guitar Praise (kind of like guitar hero) and scattergories. A nice time with good friends and good food and lots of laughing! 

I have a bread starter that I need to use and I haven't been to the grocery store in a while, we need some stuff...today I had two smoothies, one pink and one green, they were good. I didn't workout for the second day in a row, but I might tomorrow, or clean some of the house. I am looking forward to a restful sleep for all of us and then a movie or two with my love, we got a sitter!

Now, I'm off to bed and will fall asleep in no time, I'm sure. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Somehow, the comments on John's blog are not working? Got your msg--not sure if your folks grass/lawn is dry enough to come over? Could be icy. I want to take the boys to comics/coffee tomorrow to get them away from the wii. Maybe do a little school work? We'll see.

    ReplyDelete