Friday, February 6, 2009

My last night alone

At least for a while. I am so excited. I don't think I will sleep well tonight. I have to go through all of tomorrow to get to see my Love around 10pm! My life is great. We had an o.k. day. Pickle had a checkup today...all is well. My chubby little guy, he has remained on the same growth curve. 13.9lbs. 24" long! 4 months old. 23% for his weight and height. His head circum is in the 3rd percentile, but continues in the same curve. All good news! He also got his lovely shot for RSV prevention. I really hate to see him go through that, but only two more of those and we are done. He didn't even cry for 5 minutes! He ate right away and that calmed him. We are now on cloth diapers full time! It's going very well. I am so surprised. Nights and everything! This makes me feel good, less to no chemicals on my son, no having to forget the diapers at the store or run out last minute! 

Alright I have a massage party to work at tomorrow. I love those, and hate them, but it's nice to make new connections and talk about holistic health at the same time. I just wish I didn't have to leave the boys with someone (tomorrow it's my mom). They have fun though and need a break from me as well. So it is nice to have that, thanks mom.

I didn't eat very well. I didn't work out like I thought today, oh well. i got some errands done, washed the car (not that that lasted) and found out that i need an eye exam, my stuff has expired. So, yeah, that's about it for today. I did do some laundry and fold diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment