Monday, February 16, 2009

Pickle

This is Pickle, he is now 4 months old, almost 5 months! He looks at you with those big blues! This was last week sometime driving around in between being sick, running errands and a funeral. You can't see his hair so much here. He doesn't have much, but what he does have is very light, not sure how it will turn out. Bug was just like this for a long while and now his hair is so thick, I'm not worried about Pickle's hair at all. Just fun to know if it will be curly...inquiring minds want to know.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn,
    I love this photo of Asher! I hope he has curly hair like John. I look forward to the day I can hold Asher...I hear he is very huggable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves to cuddle. When he is with other people (Nursery at church and at day care) he likes to have his bink and snuggle up against the chest. It's very comforting to him. He loves to be held!

    ReplyDelete