Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Up Late

So I talked on the phone tonight with my bff for an hour and a half! Can you believe it! we just saw each other today for a couple of hours! It was nice. I don't think there will be many more late night phone calls when Love returns, but it has been nice to connect and really enjoy ourselves. I found some fun crafty DIY groups in town that I'm looking forward to joining in the near future. It seems like something I'm looking for in my life right now. I want to connect with more people, outside of my church. I don't get the opportunity at work to just talk and become friends with most of my clients, it's a professional relationship. I need some sort of creative outlet that helps me relax. I get all tense and can't put my tension anywhere except for own body, which is just horrible. I work tomorrow. I have decided to see if I can have Reiki done tomorrow if we aren't busy. i need to replenish my chi! I am tired now and want to go to bed. Love will be home on Saturday night! I'm so excited, I need to do something during the day on Saturday to keep me busy. Maybe I will knit his scarf!

I am wanting to make crepes and I found a recipe that sounds good. Soon, I will try it. I didn't work out today, but I will tomorrow. I drank lots of water and ate pretty good, no meat, but lots of protein! I love eating like this. I had a huge salad for lunch that would knock your socks off! I love avocado, yum with salt and pepper! super yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment