Monday, January 26, 2009

Just a really bad day, Please Pray

It is as simple as that. A very bad, no good day. I found out while at work that the water company was trying to get ahold of us this month, all month long. It seemed to them that a water pipe at my husbands,  year ago bacholer pad, not occupied house on the east side of town burst. I won't go into too much detail right now, I'm exhausted by all the commotion while my honey is away. Thankfully we have great friends and family that kept me sane today. I was able to get off work early and meet people at the house so we could turn the water off. That's all we can do. My name isn't on anything for the house so we kind of have to wait for Love to get back or he can call them every day to give them permission to talk to me while he is gone. Either way it's going to be a long process. I was told the water company had been trying to call since Jan. 5. I'm not sure about that and I will be calling to get to the bottom of this and if needed, I will ream someone. It will be a long few days to get things organized and trying to get ahold of love in the middle of a dead zone for sure. I guess God has some kind of plan, just not sure what it is as of yet. I did take some pictures, will share later.

I'm simply tired and ready for bed. Maybe Love will call in the night! That would be the up side, I get to talk on the phone with him!

Pray the Insurance company covers it all and the Water company is compassionate. Pray for the right turn of events in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment