Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet Music

The look on my face says it all. I'm head over heels for this wonderful caring man of my dreams. As I sit here thinking of what I want to say, I listen to him play his guitar in his beautiful way of expressing himself in the distance. A passion that seems to go on into the horizon. I long to have that desire. He means the world to me. I think of how my life has changed since I met him only just over a year ago...six weeks after meeting devoting our lives to one another and soon after becoming pregnant. I am blessed, in many ways. I must say I never thought I would marry again, but it happened, to me! I wasn't looking for my soul mate, just someone to spend some time with that would be interesting for a time, but there he was...coffee drinking, music making, juggling, book enthusiast, Bible reading and thought provoking man. He took me from the first day we met, I wanted to know more about him. Soon it will be our first anniversary and he will be many miles away, thinking of me. I will be thinking of him and awaiting his safe return. I'm looking forward to hearing what God will do in his life while we are apart. 

Today was soooooo cold, I hope our furnace doesn't go out tonight. It does that every once in a while, at random. Today I didn't workout. I watched my cousin's 17 month old, adorable. Made Ratatouille and used my Jack Lalanne juicer for the first time! I made green Popsicles for Bug, he was excited and doesn't know that it has greens lettuce in it! I hope he likes them, I used a Green Lemonade recipe that was great and thought I could just freeze this for Popsicles! I hope it works, we will see tomorrow! Bug loves lemons and lemonade! I did have some m&ms and a pink smoothie today, no green smoothie for myself. 

I work tomorrow, but doubt I will be busy. This Saturday might be busy. I hope so. I had lots to do today, I think about 6 loads of laundry and one load of dishes. 

I was reading the Daily Bread for today and it was talking about God loving us and keeping track of us, He will not lose us, no matter what. It amazes me that no matter how many times I look away from Him, question Him or forget about Him, He never forgets me. I am at the forefront of His mind. I know He loves me, made me unique, wants the best for me. Yet He still allows me to be me. Knew that what I was looking for just over a year ago even when I didn't. He blessed me beyond what I expected and gave me what I needed and truly desired in my heart, the match made for me. 

Thank you for listening. I guess today was for the love of my life and best friend, John. I love you. I am blessed by you every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment