Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last night Devo

Last night I read the Daily bread and here it was in a nutshell: Read Proverbs 10:11-21. First of all I hate Proverbs, well, it's better now. But when I was in Youth group we studied Proverbs for our Bible Quiz, so I was burnt out for along time on Proverbs, now it's getting better, it is so wise....

The verse they concentrate on is: Proverbs 10:19 "He who restrains his lips is wise."

The thought that went through my mind is to be more kind to my wonderful loving and caring husband, because he's not going anywhere. He will be there for me, just I am there for him. Love him more. Be kind with what I say. I love you, honey.

At the end the little phrase that has kept with me still is: "The tongue is a small organ that creates either discord or harmony." 

It is up to me to make that choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment